New Rules for Youtube
Another in my series on CBC Radio’s Ottawa Morning. In this segment, host Halle Cotnam and I discuss the growing efforts to bring digital identities to Canada.
- Google and YouTube Will Pay Record $170 Million for Alleged Violations of Children’s Privacy Law | Federal Trade Commission
- YouTube’s highest earner with $26 million is an 8-year-old - CNN Video
- Complying with COPPA: Frequently Asked Questions | Federal Trade Commission
- 11 Things You Need to Know About COPPA and Kid’s Content on YouTube TODAY | vidIQ
- Terms of Service | TikTok